Facebook

Saturday, January 1, 2011

ORDER FORM







Name:




Email Address:




Contact No




Address (postal)




Are you a member?

Yes

No



If yes, state your membership number:




Item(s) to Order: (Code Number, Colour, Quantity)




Alternative Order:
(if your order not available. Please leave it blank if you do not want alternative).






Payment method




Please wait until you get the invoice.

I will provide the account number.

Please inform us at lovelystrawberry2011@yahoo.com/or sms 013-3249570 with invoice ref no us once payment have been made.

Items will be posted after payment have been received.

* Postage: 1-3 pieces:RM6; 4 pieces &above:refer to postage charges   

* Be a member for only RM20 to enjoy special price and privilege



Voucher no if any, Special Remarks or Suggestion :




Payment duration

Today

Tomorrow

Within 2 days



I agree my order to be canceled if I don't make payment within 2 days.

Yes



I confirm all the information is true and held responsible for the information I stated. I agree to all terms and conditions.

Yes








This form powered by Freedback

1 comments:

Maslina said...

Please directly e-mail lovelystrawberry2011@yahoo.com or sms 013-3249570 or message me at http://www.facebook.com/maslina257 if no reply after 24 hours submitting your order. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates